You are not connected. Please login or register

Tekken: The Movie

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tekken: The Movie on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Lol, another "The Movie" thread, anyway it's a kickass game, and from what I heard a movie based on Tekken is soon gonna be released, with some of the original characters like Jin, Anna, Heihachi and the likes.
What do you think the movie would turn out like?

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

2 Re: Tekken: The Movie on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:22 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
ririn-sama wrote:Lol, another "The Movie" thread, anyway it's a kickass game, and from what I heard a movie based on Tekken is soon gonna be released, with some of the original characters like Jin, Anna, Heihachi and the likes.
What do you think the movie would turn out like?

i heard there is an old tekken movie Question

View user profile

3 Re: Tekken: The Movie on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Yes, there's the 1990 version, apparently it sucked, now there's a new 2010 one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekken_%28film%29 check out the super-kewl Jin ^___^

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

4 Re: Tekken: The Movie on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:30 am

nanashi

avatar
Admin
majmaj wrote:
ririn-sama wrote:Lol, another "The Movie" thread, anyway it's a kickass game, and from what I heard a movie based on Tekken is soon gonna be released, with some of the original characters like Jin, Anna, Heihachi and the likes.
What do you think the movie would turn out like?

i heard there is an old tekken movie Question

a sucky anime...that i once had and deleted..
im deleting alot of my lame ass animes lately..

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/saad.raslan

5 Re: Tekken: The Movie on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:33 am

nanashi

avatar
Admin
ririn-sama wrote:Yes, there's the 1990 version, apparently it sucked, now there's a new 2010 one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekken_%28film%29 check out the super-kewl Jin ^___^

i've been reading about it lately...and waiting for it like heaven Razz...

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/saad.raslan

6 Re: Tekken: The Movie on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:08 pm

^ Tekken was an anime? Shocked sometimes I feel I'm so out of date.. Sad

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

7 Re: Tekken: The Movie on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:38 pm

nanashi

avatar
Admin
ririn-sama wrote:^ Tekken was an anime? Shocked sometimes I feel I'm so out of date.. Sad

nooooooooo [taping on her back]

its ok...people who start anime at one stage of there life would say ok...im so out of date...
those for new recruits...
but old legions like us (me) majmaj is an old schooler Razz Razz...would breath anime since 9... thats as far as my memory can get me from my past..but i remember till this very day...i used to run to a video renting shop in abu dhabi across the street and order 5 tapes and watch addictively...

mangaka's need food for their muse...Razz

so girl dont frown...you will be in few years a legion Razz of course...that would push forward when we feed your hard disk animes till it breath no more kilobites Razz hahahaha

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/saad.raslan

8 Re: Tekken: The Movie on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:01 am

hahahah im looking forward to that Very Happy
and yeah, i am relatively a noob in the industry, I mean I always enjoyed anime, but became a hardcore otaku only like.. a year ago?
So I've yet to climb the ranks ladder Very Happy

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

9 Re: Tekken: The Movie on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:45 pm

R_Y_B

avatar
Admin
I'd like to see it too, think it's gonna be a hit. Smile

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/R.Y.Barraj?ref=ts

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum