You are not connected. Please login or register

Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:41 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
i'm not very friendly with books but this book is amazing it will take you to different level of thinking and analysing and i beleive it will show you the link between science and religion

View user profile

2 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:33 pm

majmaj wrote:i'm not very friendly with books but this book is amazing it will take you to different level of thinking and analysing and i beleive it will show you the link between science and religion

Hooo i love it love it love it!
Read it in 3 days, was completely devoured by it, it's amazing!
Now Dan Brown had released the Lost Symbol,can't wait to read that one too...
The Angels and Demons movie was dissapointing though, HOW DID THEY DARE TO REMOVE KOHLER OUTTA THE PLOT? Evil or Very Mad

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

3 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:04 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
i need to finish it today, and yes i agree kohler is an important part of the whole plot without him the whole story wouldn't have even begun that's why i prefered reading the book first

View user profile

4 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:31 pm

majmaj wrote:i need to finish it today, and yes i agree kohler is an important part of the whole plot without him the whole story wouldn't have even begun that's why i prefered reading the book first

Yeah, I was so excited when I heard a movie is coming out, and when I watched out I was like meh Neutral

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

5 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:50 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
i'm sure because the majesty of the book that the movie couldn't grasp and your imagination when rading the book had a great impact on your opinion of the movie because it got a great review and many went to see it

View user profile

6 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:58 pm

majmaj wrote:i'm sure because the majesty of the book that the movie couldn't grasp and your imagination when rading the book had a great impact on your opinion of the movie because it got a great review and many went to see it

Yes, and for a book like this, we expected the movie to be as great as the novel is, so when they turned out to be tweaking some points in plot it seemed.. poor. Mad

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

7 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:10 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
ririn-sama wrote:Yes, and for a book like this, we expected the movie to be as great as the novel is, so when they turned out to be tweaking some points in plot it seemed.. poor. Mad

well you can't blame them there is the issue of budget, public opinion and some might get offended seeing kohler in his state (i think) hollywood stuff Razz

View user profile

8 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Yeah, besides, Kohler's life philosophy is such an offense for the believers, but I don't blame him - he has all the reasons to hate religion Very Happy

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

9 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:50 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
ririn-sama wrote:Yeah, besides, Kohler's life philosophy is such an offense for the believers, but I don't blame him - he has all the reasons to hate religion Very Happy

the whole movie and book is an offense for the beleiver Razz

View user profile

10 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:28 am

majmaj wrote:
ririn-sama wrote:Yeah, besides, Kohler's life philosophy is such an offense for the believers, but I don't blame him - he has all the reasons to hate religion Very Happy

the whole movie and book is an offense for the beleiver Razz

Yeah, but not as much as Da Vinci Code, that one was a bitchslap for the believers Razz

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

11 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:16 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
ririn-sama wrote:
majmaj wrote:
ririn-sama wrote:Yeah, besides, Kohler's life philosophy is such an offense for the believers, but I don't blame him - he has all the reasons to hate religion Very Happy

the whole movie and book is an offense for the beleiver Razz

Yeah, but not as much as Da Vinci Code, that one was a bitchslap for the believers Razz

still haven't seen it don't spoil it for me Mad

View user profile

12 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Aaaah you must see it!! It's not as kickass as Angels and Demons though

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

13 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:04 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
ririn-sama wrote:Aaaah you must see it!! It's not as kickass as Angels and Demons though
will do after i finish the book

View user profile

14 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:37 pm

R_Y_B

avatar
Admin
Hey, don't read the book, that's what the movie is there for. What a Face

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/R.Y.Barraj?ref=ts

15 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:50 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
i want to be a geek XD

View user profile

16 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:07 pm

RYB NO NO NO reading the book is much better IMO. Gives you much more details + you're able to imagine everything as you please while you read. aand it's much more interesting that way =D

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

17 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:29 am

R_Y_B

avatar
Admin
I already tried reading it, got bored and watched the movie, it's the same...

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/R.Y.Barraj?ref=ts

18 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:40 pm

No the movie wasnt the same! they removed a lot of things out of it, improvised it, even removed a whole character (Kohler) besides, I dunno but I read the book in 3 days or so, and re-read it shi 4 times kamen Razz

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

19 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:44 am

R_Y_B

avatar
Admin
Is that so, them u like mysteries a lot, I recommend the manga higurashi no nako koro ni, I have the anime too, took it from majd, look into it, it's good.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/R.Y.Barraj?ref=ts

20 Re: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Will do ^^

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum