You are not connected. Please login or register

Anime recommendations

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Anime recommendations on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Recommend here some of the anime you have enjoyed the most. Smile

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

2 Re: Anime recommendations on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:46 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
since i'm the first one then i recommend Gantz,death note (duh), one piece, naruto,12kingdoms, monster bunch others but that's it for now Razz

View user profile

3 Re: Anime recommendations on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:14 pm

How about Darker than Black? is it any good?

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

4 Re: Anime recommendations on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:27 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
Ririn-sama wrote:How about Darker than Black? is it any good?

darker than black how could i've forgoten it ofcourse it's good heck it's a must Shocked

View user profile

5 Re: Anime recommendations on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:03 pm

I will start dl'ing it tomorrow Very Happy
Apparently both seasons will take me like.. a month, and that's in RMVB format Suspect

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

6 Re: Anime recommendations on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:12 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
you serious ? Shocked

no need to download the first season i have it , heck all the lebanime klub has it and in HD quality
you can copy it from anyone and i'm willing to help too Very Happy

View user profile

7 Re: Anime recommendations on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:59 pm

majmaj wrote:you serious ? Shocked

no need to download the first season i have it , heck all the lebanime klub has it and in HD quality
you can copy it from anyone and i'm willing to help too Very Happy

Oh, thanks =D On my next visit to Beirut then Very Happy

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

8 help on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:14 am

nanashi

avatar
Admin
ririn-sama ^_^ no worries...i'd be pleased to feed you the wanted anime and more Very Happy

not to be a show off Razz ...but 75% of my anime is running in the roots of lebanime personals...
so anytime you want anime i'll be here...next to majmaj Razz Razz

king

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/saad.raslan

9 Re: Anime recommendations on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:28 am

nanashi

avatar
Admin
nanashi wrote:ririn-sama ^_^ no worries...i'd be pleased to feed you the wanted anime and more Very Happy

not to be a show off Razz ...but 75% of my anime is running in the roots of lebanime personals...
so anytime you want anime i'll be here...next to majmaj Razz Razz

king

he he forgot to recommend animes Razz and seems to your anime list you dont have fullmetal alchamist...or any other of Studio Bones awesome animes...
yala soon Very Happy

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/saad.raslan

10 Re: Anime recommendations on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:31 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
nanashi wrote:
nanashi wrote:ririn-sama ^_^ no worries...i'd be pleased to feed you the wanted anime and more Very Happy

not to be a show off Razz ...but 75% of my anime is running in the roots of lebanime personals...
so anytime you want anime i'll be here...next to majmaj Razz Razz

king

he he forgot to recommend animes Razz and seems to your anime list you dont have fullmetal alchamist...or any other of Studio Bones awesome animes...
yala soon Very Happy

this type of thinking Shocked i bet it's saad Razz

View user profile

11 Re: Anime recommendations on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Yeth yeth, next month fo sho, after my midterms Smile
We should do a thread on anime meetups!

Why sad, majmaj? Razz

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

12 Re: Anime recommendations on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:08 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
ririn-sama wrote:Yeth yeth, next month fo sho, after my midterms Smile
We should do a thread on anime meetups!

Why sad, majmaj? Razz

sad? you mean saad Razz haha no reason afro

haha i like those icons lol!

View user profile

13 Re: Anime recommendations on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Ah gomenasai, forgot an a =D

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

14 Re: Anime recommendations on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:13 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
ririn-sama wrote:Ah gomenasai, forgot an a =D

shinpaii naii Very Happy

View user profile

15 Re: Anime recommendations on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:38 am

nanashi

avatar
Admin
majmaj wrote:
nanashi wrote:
nanashi wrote:ririn-sama ^_^ no worries...i'd be pleased to feed you the wanted anime and more Very Happy

not to be a show off Razz ...but 75% of my anime is running in the roots of lebanime personals...
so anytime you want anime i'll be here...next to majmaj Razz Razz

king

he he forgot to recommend animes Razz and seems to your anime list you dont have fullmetal alchamist...or any other of Studio Bones awesome animes...
yala soon Very Happy

this type of thinking Shocked i bet it's saad Razz

whats my type of thinking dude Razz Razz

and who is saad 0_o

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/saad.raslan

16 Re: Anime recommendations on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:39 am

nanashi

avatar
Admin
ririn-sama wrote:Yeth yeth, next month fo sho, after my midterms Smile
We should do a thread on anime meetups!

Why sad, majmaj? Razz

youshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Very Happy

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/saad.raslan

17 Re: Anime recommendations on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:45 am

Huuuuuuuuuuuuh? Shocked

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

18 Re: Anime recommendations on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 am

nanashi

avatar
Admin
ririn-sama wrote:Huuuuuuuuuuuuh? Shocked

i just felt the energy Razz hehehehehe Laughing

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/saad.raslan

19 Re: Anime recommendations on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:10 am

majmaj

avatar
Admin
nanashi wrote:
ririn-sama wrote:Huuuuuuuuuuuuh? Shocked

i just felt the energy Razz hehehehehe Laughing

strange thing to say Rolling Eyes

View user profile

20 Re: Anime recommendations on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:10 am

I'm watching Darker than Black, i LOVE IT!
oh and Hei PWNS

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

21 Re: Anime recommendations on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:53 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
whatever Razz

View user profile

22 Re: Anime recommendations on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:07 pm

R_Y_B

avatar
Admin
I think u should watch GUNGRAVE it is gr8.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/R.Y.Barraj?ref=ts

23 Re: Anime recommendations on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:25 pm

majmaj, mish whatever Evil or Very Mad i'm already done with it, gonna start the 2nd season tomorrow, can't wait! =D
(okay i sound obsessive Razz)
RYB, will do! what's it about?

View user profile http://thelebanesedeviant.forumotion.net

24 Re: Anime recommendations on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:37 pm

R_Y_B

avatar
Admin
Mafia with a twist, u'll love it, just ignore the first episode and u'll be fine. I rank it one of the best.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/R.Y.Barraj?ref=ts

25 Re: Anime recommendations on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:45 pm

majmaj

avatar
Admin
i second that but i also say you should watch FMA since for is the best anime ever my NB 1

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum